cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to insert Manikin

SOLVED
Highlighted

Not able to insert Manikin

I have no luck in inserting the manikin in my assy. When hitting the "insert Manikin" button I can only select the ptc_manikin.asm  manikin and after doing that selection I get this error message; "Could not find proper interfaces in manikin to insert. Please re-select."

Any one know about this?

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Not able to insert Manikin

I am not an expert in Windchill. You may submit a support ticket. And mention clearly that issue is reproducible only in linked session of Creo.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Can you share some video for the same? Additionally test this in standalone session (Without Windchill, if Working with Windchill), without any config file. 

Hello,

Yes, I'm working in Windchill. But I don't know how to start a session without starting Windchill?

Start a new session of Creo, File > manage Session > Server management > Double Click on No Server. This will make session standalone 

I don't have the option to insert the Manikin when I start Creo without Windchill. I don't even find the Insert Manikin function in the search function.

In standalone session create a new assembly > Manikin > Insert manikin

Yes, that works. While I am in stand alone mode I can insert the Manakin. Why does it not work in Windchill enviroment?

I am not an expert in Windchill. You may submit a support ticket. And mention clearly that issue is reproducible only in linked session of Creo.

View solution in original post

Thank you very much! I would never been able to find that bug without your help! Smiley Happy

@Qmatic wrote:

Yes, that works. While I am in stand alone mode I can insert the Manakin. Why does it not work in Windchill enviroment?

You need to import all 8k+ manikin objects, into Windchill, in order for Manikin to work with Windchill.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS50849