cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Not able to insert Manikin

Qmatic
7-Bedrock

Not able to insert Manikin

I have no luck in inserting the manikin in my assy. When hitting the "insert Manikin" button I can only select the ptc_manikin.asm  manikin and after doing that selection I get this error message; "Could not find proper interfaces in manikin to insert. Please re-select."

Any one know about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:Qmatic)

I am not an expert in Windchill. You may submit a support ticket. And mention clearly that issue is reproducible only in linked session of Creo.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Can you share some video for the same? Additionally test this in standalone session (Without Windchill, if Working with Windchill), without any config file. 

Hello,

Yes, I'm working in Windchill. But I don't know how to start a session without starting Windchill?

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Start a new session of Creo, File > manage Session > Server management > Double Click on No Server. This will make session standalone 

I don't have the option to insert the Manikin when I start Creo without Windchill. I don't even find the Insert Manikin function in the search function.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

In standalone session create a new assembly > Manikin > Insert manikin

Yes, that works. While I am in stand alone mode I can insert the Manakin. Why does it not work in Windchill enviroment?

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

I am not an expert in Windchill. You may submit a support ticket. And mention clearly that issue is reproducible only in linked session of Creo.

Thank you very much! I would never been able to find that bug without your help! Smiley Happy

RandyJones
19-Tanzanite

@Qmatic wrote:

Yes, that works. While I am in stand alone mode I can insert the Manakin. Why does it not work in Windchill enviroment?

You need to import all 8k+ manikin objects, into Windchill, in order for Manikin to work with Windchill.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS50849

Top Tags