cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Nvidia Drivers for Quadro? What version?

ptc-4864603
1-Newbie

Nvidia Drivers for Quadro? What version?

Selecting drivers on the Nvidia site can be very confusing. Some of them you get when you select the various PTC flavors look very outdated.

I would imagine that someone at PTC does some type of testing or fiddling, officially or unofficially, with drivers and video cards. Is there a definitive source to refer to help determine what version is best to install?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

I just went through this and it was a nightmare. The current version 3.10 $ucks on my computer. The previous release on NVidia also $ucked. Fortunately, the Dell driver from Dell's driver site is working well.

My current version for the Quadro 4000M is 296.79 on a Dell Precision 6600 laptop.

I suggest you get the driver from your computer manufacturer rather than NVidia.

BTW: the incompatibility I had was the screens would not update as you drag window sliders for Creo specific windows. It would cross up and fragment. Also got large regions of black blotches. My previous OEM driver was something line 276.something.

DialogStripingw-Creo2.JPG

Top Tags