cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Ocus for WF5

JoshuaHouser
16-Pearl

Ocus for WF5

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anybody has seen a release of Ocus available that works with Wildfire 5?

Joshua Houser| Pelco by Schneider Electric |Buildings & Business| United States| MCAD Tools Administrator
Phone: +559-292-1981 ext. 3490| Toll Free: +800-289-9100 ext. 3490&nbs

4 REPLIES 4
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:JoshuaHouser)

The WF4 version will run in both WF5 and Creo 1.0. I have seen some weirdness with the results from Creo 1.0 that makes me question if some of the tests are running correctly, but it will finish. At least It's useful for benchmarking between machines.

Tom U.

Hi All,

I know, it's really time to upgrade the OCUS Benchmark.

The current version 5 only supports WF2, WF3 and WF4.
WF5 and Creo1 will not run the trailfile properly and skip several tests.

I have been working on a new verison which supports WF4, WF5 and Creo1.
Testing of this version will be finalized as soon as Creo 1.0 M030 is released this week.

So I expect to release the next version of the OCUS Benchmark on short notice.

Kind regards,

Olaf Corten

Olaf Corten
CAD/PLM Manager
Fico B.V.
Ratio 6, Duiven
Phone: +31 26 3196215
Mobile: +31 644548554
www.besi.com

To: "Joshua Houser" <->, "-" <->
Date: 17-02-2012 20:40
Subject: [proesys] - RE: Ocus for WF5

The WF4 version will run in both WF5 and Creo 1.0. I have seen some weirdness with the results from Creo 1.0 that makes me question if some of the tests are running correctly, but it will finish. At least It’s useful for benchmarking between machines.

Tom U.

Thanks for the update Olaf!

Hope to see you in Orlando in June!

Joshua Houser| Pelco by Schneider Electric |Buildings & Business| United States| MCAD Tools Administrator
Phone: +559-292-1981 ext. 3490| Toll Free: +800-289-9100 ext. 3490

Olaf:

I just wanted to thank you for making this benchmark available to us all. I've used it for many years going back to the sgi days and it has become a compulsory step in testing and approving new hardware. Its something that I've pretty much taken for granted but I shouldn't as it's basically a gift to Pro/Engineer / Creo users..

Top Tags