cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Opening Neutral files in Pro/E

DamianCastillo
1-Newbie

Opening Neutral files in Pro/E

We are saving a model as a Neutral file and sending it to a vendor. The Vendor is using Wildfire 4 and they are getting some surface gaps with the neutral file we sent them.

I created step by step instructions on how to modify the "Profile" which is an option you see on the dialog box when you first open the file. For some reason, they don't see this section so they can't follow the step by step instructions to heal this file correctly.

Is there a config.pro option that turns on the Profile Edit functions when opening a Neutral file?

We are running Creo 1.0 but I also tried this on Wildfire 5 and the option is there. They showed me a screen shot and the Proifle Edit option does not show for Wildfire 4.

Any ideas?

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I just realized that a basic license from back in the day does not have the Import Doctor functionality and that's why the option does not show up.

Grrrrr.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Top Tags