cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

PTC Community Account locked out

mganzer
1-Newbie

PTC Community Account locked out

Have not received any emails from the PTC Community in a few weeks. Tried to log in and noticed I cannot log in. Looks like interface has changed. I am not a believer in coincidence so I assume its related. Do not want to reset password for all PTC access (only option), lest it not work. Anybody else notice this? I can't wait until they take over the forum...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:mganzer)

I have access. They changed the link when they went to the new software.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

There is also a little info on how to set up “STREAMS” which is how you get email notifications if want that.

Thanks Steve,

I was using the same login. Mysteriously started working again. I cannot find this “new stream” button anyplace. Wasn’t broken so I guess it had to be fixed. With the exploder I have not had to stream, zap, hop, skip, or jump. I won’t get used to this since I’m sure I’ll have to “warp” content in another 6 months. Sorry stewardess, but I don't speak jive(7)...

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I’m doing my best to make the most out of it. The exploder is an excellent resource and I’ll admit the PTC Community is a good resource too. My preference would have been to continue with the exploder but that was not a choice given.
Top Tags