cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

PTC Products closing immediately when opening

Lachlan
4-Participant

PTC Products closing immediately when opening

Hi all,

Recently (today), whenever I go to open any PTC product (Parametric, Simulate etc) the program will load the startup icon and then when the respective home screen opens up, the program will shut down straight away. I have already tried re configuring my license, deactivating firewalls on my laptop and re-installing the program and none of these have worked. I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem to this and was able to resolve it.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:Lachlan)

Was there an error message? Closing like that is usually a function of Windows being unable to run the program for reasons unrelated to Creo. There was another user with similar problems recently - look back over the last month's worth of questions to see all the suggestions that were made.

Lachlan
4-Participant
(To:dschenken)

From what I can see when the program very shortly pops up there is an error message however there is not enough time for me to take note of it, creo closes straight away.

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:Lachlan)

Which version of Creo is this?

Try adding config option graphics with value as win32_gdi  in config.pro 

Lachlan
4-Participant
(To:Mahesh_Sharma)

This is version 4.0

Top Tags