cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Preset Shaded Image Configuration Dialogue Box

jkilhoffer-2
4-Participant

Preset Shaded Image Configuration Dialogue Box

Hi, All.

Our technical publications saves our models as .eps files all the time and the consistently use the same settings. They would like for the shaded image configuration dialogue box to be filled out to their specific settings every time. Is there a way to configure this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi, Martin.

In this case I ended up making a mapkey for the our pubs department. It just records me opening the dialogue box and changing the settings, so it is only one click for them. This turned out to be a really good option for our pubs workers so there is no longer a need to preset the dialogue box. However, I'd be curious to know if there was ever a way to accomplish this.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

This is something PTC should want to talk about.

I am going to suggest submitting a support case to see what is the best way for your pubs department with consideration of your CAD environment.  You might even hit up your VAR in case there are optimal solutions no one knows about.  For the most part, I haven't found a one-button solution to get to optimal screen caps in decades!

Hi,

your question is related to Creo Illustrate, right?

I guess your request is not related using Creo Illustrate tools. Maybe AutoIt or AutoHotkey enables you to define external "macro", which simulates mouse clicks and entering values into dialog box.

Martin Hanák

Hi, Martin.

In this case I ended up making a mapkey for the our pubs department. It just records me opening the dialogue box and changing the settings, so it is only one click for them. This turned out to be a really good option for our pubs workers so there is no longer a need to preset the dialogue box. However, I'd be curious to know if there was ever a way to accomplish this.

Hi,

still I cannot imagine exactly your situation. What software are you using? Also ... please attach a picture of dialog box you want to configure.

Martin Hanák

Hi, Tim.

I'm using Creo 2.0, build code m240. Attached is a photo of the dialogue box.

dialogue box.PNG

Hi,

I am sorry I did not find any config.pro option related to this dialog box.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags