cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Pro/Batch for Wildfire 5.0

joe_c
12-Amethyst

Pro/Batch for Wildfire 5.0

Folks

Maybe someone can help me here since PTC helpdesk is useless. I am trying to to run Pro/batch and as you can see from the attachments, i dont have pro_batch.bat in Wildfire 5.0.. I think it goes by a different name.. However i can run pro/batch under Wildfire 4.0 and able to create postscript files but i dont like the pen weight under preferences. I even try to use my config files but the quality pen output in pro/batch is not the best.. Now i hear W5.0 has a more advanced software called Distributed Pro/Batch client.. I like to create ps files for hundreds of files in my desktop or windchill..Preferably i rather it see create pdf files automatically. not sure if it can do directly.. Anyway, how do i install new pro/batch in W5.0...I hear i need to run the setup disk again which i dont have it.. Anyone please?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Joe,
Pro/Batch was replaced by PTC Pro/DBATCH which is a much more functional piece of software that has been around for the last 5 releases or so. Please see the following link for more information.

Top Tags