cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Pro/E admin info

JoeGarcia
1-Newbie

Pro/E admin info

Hello all. Recently I have assumed the role of an Admin for Pro/E related items within my division. I am an average user but is there a specific course and or website where I can learn about the inner workings of Pro/e and why it does what it does. I have a laptop with some issues that need clearing up and I am kind of lost. Something to do with config.win and config.pro files. Anyway any help is appreciated.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Joe, Most of the basic workings of Pro/E are given in the reference documents found at: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp Hope this helps, Rameet

Thanks I will check this out....!!! When I contacted PTC to see if they or any else offered classes into this topic, they seemed to draw a blank. But this will help.
Top Tags