Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro/E screen font changed?????

Pro/E screen font changed?????

I hope this is an easy fix but I am at a loss.

Scenario:

4 users all loading Pro from a server. All using the same config.pro and config.sup. Nobody has here own config file local on their machine.

Now, all of us received a new disc (we all used the same one) with a font family to load to our PC's. We all loaded the new fonts and everything went smooth. Then, we all rebooted and everything seemed OK until we all loaded Pro/E and then 3 out of 4 of us now have a new font in all the window menus dealing with Pro/E (drop down headers, the embedded windows explorer, any popup menus, etc). This wouldn't be a problem accept it is a BOLD font and is a little hard to read. It also seems to be one of these new fonts that were loaded from that disc.

What would cause only Pro/E window text to change and not the system for other apps?

What I have tried:

1. Checked the "Appearances" under display properties. They are all set the same at "small".

2. Added default_font (and set to a txt____ font) to config.sup.

3. Added "menu_font txt_____,10,plain,regular" to config.sup.

4. Added "fonts_size small" to config.sup.

Well, that's all I have for you to go on. Can anyone explain why this happened and what I can do to fix it for the 3 users.

Thanks,

Shane V.

sv1@valmont.com

1 REPLY 1

RE: Pro/E screen font changed?????

Go back to your display properties / appearance and pick on the advanced button. There you will see an Item pull down menu. Select Menu in the pull down and then change the font. You should go through all the items that have fonts associated with them, you may have to correct more than one item.