cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Pro/Engineer Wfire 5 for 64bit is not working proper

DiVenti
1-Newbie

Pro/Engineer Wfire 5 for 64bit is not working proper

I have Dell Laptop Studio XPS core 2Duo 2.66 MHz 64bit, RAM 4 GB, VG Cards 1GB dedicated. But Pro/Engineer Wf5 with windows 7, 64bit is working very slowly.
I'm running WF5 M020 on Windows7/64 bit, everything seems to be fine. _____________________________ Luke DiVenti Wildfire5-M020/No Intralink/Win7-64bit Dell Precision T5500 Intel Xeon 3.2GHz/6GbRAM NvidiaQuadroFX3800

"Ejaz Siddiqui" wrote:

I have Dell Laptop Studio XPS core 2Duo 2.66 MHz 64bit, RAM 4 GB, VG Cards 1GB dedicated. But Pro/Engineer Wf5 with windows 7, 64bit is working very slowly.

I had faced the same problem on both 32 and 64 bits of win7 but I don't have any difficulty while with vista on same machine ( Dell Optiplex 755 with total on board avail graphic memory 384MB).I would like to switch to win7 again if WF5 can run as is on other OSs.Would someone from PTC like to comment on the issue? Thanks in advance

"Ejaz Siddiqui" wrote:

This document was generated from the following discussion: Pro/Engineer Wfire 5 for 64bit is not working proper

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Luke,

PlanetPTC Community is not staffed with technical support represenatives. I suggest logging a case, http://www.ptc.com/support/index.htm

-Dan

Top Tags