cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Pro/TK: Creating Multiple Skeletonparts<br />

hdomi
1-Newbie

Pro/TK: Creating Multiple Skeletonparts<br />

Hi,

I am using the function ProAsmSkeletonCreate to add skeletonparts in an ASM.

This works fine for adding the first one, but the second time Pro/E prompts the User to specify the Construction Constraints.

For the Template Parameter of the Function i am using the template part, if I use NULL the Function works and places the part on the DEFAULT position.

Does anybody know why this happens, is there a way to create further skeletons unplaced, like the checkbox shown in the GUI during manual placement via Pro/E?

So that I can set the Constraints via Toolkit.

Or is there a config option that I have to set to the right value?

Thanks

Dominik

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
GaryWei
3-Visitor
(To:hdomi)

Dominik,

Try set config.pro option multiple_skeletons_allowed to yes.

You can only set constraints for sencod or later skeletion.

Regards,

Gary

In Reply to Dominik Hartinger:

Hi,

I am using the function ProAsmSkeletonCreate to add skeletonparts in an ASM.

This works fine for adding the first one, but the second time Pro/E prompts the User to specify the Construction Constraints.

For the Template Parameter of the Function i am using the template part, if I use NULL the Function works and places the part on the DEFAULT position.

Does anybody know why this happens, is there a way to create further skeletons unplaced, like the checkbox shown in the GUI during manual placement via Pro/E?

So that I can set the Constraints via Toolkit.

Or is there a config option that I have to set to the right value?

Thanks

Dominik

Top Tags