cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Problem with creo on Lenovo PC

hchevalier
1-Newbie

Problem with creo on Lenovo PC

Hi, I have a problem with creo because I have a PC Lenovo and I have a message when I want to open PTC creo and it says that creo can’t be open on my computer.

If you could find me a solution it can be fine.

Best regards,

Hugo Chevalier.

4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the forum, Hugo.

Is this a new purchase or an existing licence? Do you have an active maintenance contract? Is this the full version or academic? What exactly is the message?

Just trying ot understand the situation.

I have it for free for my lesson so I think it's the academic version, isn't it?

I don't have any maintenance contract.

the translation of the message is "this application can't run on this PC, in order to find a version for your PC, find out with the software publisher"

Thanks for your answer.

Okay. Are you using Windows 8? You need to get in touch with PTC support. It is very possible your PC is not up to the task. Creo is very particular in this regard.

If your version is in fact academic, you can try submitting a support request (bottom of the page)...

http://www.ptc.com/communities/academic-program/technical-support

If you received the free copy of the trial version, you probably need to contact PTC support or the value added retailer that you received the Trial version for.

Welcome Hugo,

Also, What are the details of the Lenovo PC. Does it have a Video Card that is supported, and is it updated to the latest version of the driver?

Top Tags