cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Problema salvataggio -URGENTE

ptc-2648214
1-Newbie

Problema salvataggio -URGENTE

ho insatallato onespace pe2 sul portatile quando vado a salvare un lavoro, il programma mi si chiude e perdo tutto. in un primo momento qst problema non si verificava. sul fisso di casa non ho problemi. ho provato a installare e reinstallare il programma diverse volte. Qualcuno puo aiutarmi? il computer è nuovo con Windows vista. GRAZIE I've installed onespace modelling pe2 on a notebook but when i try to save the program close itself and i lose all the job. On home desktop i don't have any problem. i've tried to disinstall and reinstall but i've the same problem. the computer is with Windows vista. thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2648214)

When exactly does the application terminate itself? When you click on File/Save, or after closing the file dialog? Did you install any shell extensions which integrate into the file dialog and/or Windows Explorer, such as zipper utilities, version control tools, converters... Claus

ptc-2648214
1-Newbie
(To:)

It terminate itself when i try to save. I've tried also with Ctrl+s. I think is something within the option of Windows vista i've changed, or some program i've installed. But i can't immagine what can be. I'm thinking of reinstal the system, because I'realy need to get trained with it. PS: I use Mcafee security center but i was using it while the program was working.

Not applicable

anonymous wrote:

vik - 2009-04-02 11:09 PM It terminate itself when i try to save.

ptc-2648214
1-Newbie
(To:)

no, i don't modified anything. i've found an escamotage. i've installed a virtual machine with xp and on it i've installed cocreate pe. now it works.
Not applicable

allora problema risolto. 😃
Top Tags