cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Product View Server Side Delivered Watermarks - Any Interest in a How To discussion?

MarcHendrickson
1-Newbie

Product View Server Side Delivered Watermarks - Any Interest in a How To discussion?

I have spent countless hours working through the configuration of Server Side Delivered Watermarks with PTC, where the watermarks usedare based on the Life Cycle State the file is at in PDM. We are using the following application to configure: PDM 9.0 M060, WF4 M060, OA 12.1 M020 and Product View Std 9.0 - Product View Lite 9.1.Additional App's app's required areas follows:PDF Adapter for Product View and Microsoft 2003.

If anyone is interested inthe required steps to configure or would like to understand more about this topic please let me know. I will have the implementation completed in 2-3 week.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

That would be great to know

NASA ARC
Maryland R. Edwards
650-604-3274
-
"stay hungry... stay foolish"

-----End Original Message-----

so when can we schedule you for a webcast?

Andrew Amsden
CAD\PDM Administrator
Midmark Corporation
937-526-8770

Interested here as well.
We are doing "dynamic" client side watermarking.
The watermark contains the state, object number and revision level stored in the PDM system. ProductView applies the watermark.
Be interesting if we can accomplish the same thing server side.

Lynne
Software Engineer Sr. Staff

Hi Mark,

I am using Pdmlink 9.1 M030 + Solidworks 2009 + PV Adpater 12.1 M030

I tried the same steps, which mentioned in PTC-guides, but its not working for me. Watermark are not generating

It will be very helpful to me, if you share the required steps to configure watermark.

Thanks,

Avinash

Top Tags