cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Rendering freeze Creo Parametric 2.0

ptc-4892675
1-Newbie

Rendering freeze Creo Parametric 2.0

Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with rendering in Creo Parametric 2.0. I set up my scene choose photolux renderer when i click render the dialog pops up but there seem to be no progress. Abort button crashes creo, once I've waited until someting acctually happens and after 10-15 min of looking at the popup without any progress change, it displays 'rendering successfull' but i see nothing but black screen, i've tried with different outputs (window, jpeg, bmp).

I've noticed that after clicking render xtop.exe consumes 100% of CPU for around 3-5 sec after that it goes to zero but the popup (rendering) is still visible so it looks like it's doing something.

I've tried reinstaling creo, removing antivirus (avira), disconnecting additional LCD, installing new GPU drivers (Geforce 680M), installing win updates (win 7).

Nothing seem to work. I can however render with photo renderer, but the quality is poor - any ideas ?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags