cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Report text in place of fam.inst.param.name if fam.inst.param.name contains certain numbers

TimothySchrand
4-Participant

Report text in place of fam.inst.param.name if fam.inst.param.name contains certain numbers

I am using Creo Parametric Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.3.0

I have a 2d repeat region to report fam.inst.param.name as column headings and fam.inst.param.value as rows. Is it possible to write a relation or something to show a column heading as a specific text rather than fam.inst.param.name. For example, if the fam.inst.param.name begins with 058914, can I report BACKPLATE as the column heading instead of 0589140010? I want to leave some column headings as reporting fam.inst.param.name.

4 REPLIES 4

TimothySchrand_0-1691682983501.png

This is my 2d repeat region.  For the 3 columns after "J", I would like to report them as "BACKPLATE", "ENDRING", & "BLADE".  But I would like to leave the rest as-is.

When you build the repeat region table, you should be able to name each column as a header and then add the second row as the repeat region for the table. How did you get the column names for Part No.. Size, etc.?

This is a 2-d repeat region so they come directly from the family table.

TimothySchrand_0-1691695496147.png

And here is how the 2-d repeat region is on the drawing:

TimothySchrand_1-1691695546638.png

Since it's a 2-d repeat region, it fills out the columns and rows automatically from the family table.

Hi @TimothySchrand ,

Two-directional repeat regions cannot have header and this is per limitation in Creo. So, it is not possible to have separate column heading.

I hope this will answer.

Thanks. 

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags