cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Resolve mode - Redefine, Reroute and Delete Grayed out

TedOtto
3-Visitor

Resolve mode - Redefine, Reroute and Delete Grayed out

We just switched to Creo 2.0 this week. I have an assembly that a revolved protrusion within a component of the assembly fails, it can't find the centerline. Others at work are seeing this same issue as well. When I get into Resolve/Failure mode and try to do a Quick Fix on it to redefine the feature to fix the centerline issue, Redefine, Reroute & Delete are grayed out. My only choices are Suppress or Clip Suppress. From there I can open the component and redefine the feature, regen go back to the assembly and resume everything. Is there a config option that I need to set to give me the Redefine, Reroute and Delete options again?

Creo 2 M030

Windchill 10.0 M040

Ted Otto

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags