cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Retract Plane Shading

ptc-936957
1-Newbie

Retract Plane Shading

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone new of a way to not have the retract plane cross-hacheted everytime you create a new sequence? Is there a config option to turn this off?

retract.jpg

Thanks,

Yodes

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jremb
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-936957)

Brian,

There is no way to turn it off that I am aware of. Is it a problem or just a visual annoyance for you?

Regards,

Jeff

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jremb
14-Alexandrite
(To:ptc-936957)

Brian,

There is no way to turn it off that I am aware of. Is it a problem or just a visual annoyance for you?

Regards,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

It's not a problem, it is just a visual annoyance. It would be nice if you could turn this on and off, but no big deal i was just wondering if anyone new anything about it. Thanks for the reply.

Brian

Top Tags