cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Save and all related buttons are greyed out i WF5

PrebenReventlow
1-Newbie

Save and all related buttons are greyed out i WF5

I have an annoying problem!

Pro/Engineer WF5 M050 (and M070) with PDMLink 9.1 M030.

I'm working on an assembly which contains several components from different parts with Family tables.

If I'm lucky I can assemble and regenerate up to 3 maybe 5 components before Pro/Engineer suddenly greys out my Save and other buttons related to PDMLink.

Only way to get them active again is to close down Pro/Engineer and start again.

We have been working on M050 for some 3 months now, but the problem is started recently.

No changes to config.pro have been made.

Any ideas ??

Preben

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Preben

Very annoying indeed.

Did you see a red light burning (above yellow and green) before it happens.

Because then you can not regenerate you have to fix the relationproblems before.

I have asm's with up to 150 pieces and no problems.

Regards

Chris

No - no regeneration errors at all.

I could understand if PDMLink wouldn't save something thats not OK. But here it doesn't make sense.

Preben

Hi

Can't you show what ASM it is about. just before it happens save the ASM as a3DPDF. So we can look and try it ourselves and see if we have the same issue. You know I never had this issue before in a year that I work on WF5.

Regards

Chris

Top Tags