cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Save mapkey default in creo.

vishalprajapati
10-Marble

Save mapkey default in creo.

Hello Everyone,

I added some mapkeys in creo 2.0 and save in PTC default folder and i used those mapkeys.

The problem is that the mapkeys working in current session only, I closed creo and open again i have to import again those mapkeys.

Is it possible to save those mapkeys as default ?

Vishal Prajapati

3 REPLIES 3

Hello Vishal:

You should be able to save your mapkeys directly in your config.pro so they load every time you run Creo.  We added them at the end of the config.pro like this:

allow_anatomic_features no
vericut_export_all_tools yes
nccheck_type vericut
!###################################
!END OF Configuration File For Creo Parameric 2.0 M200 Datacode / MAPKEYS Start Here:
!###################################
!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
! M O D E L C H E C K M A P K E Y S
!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mapkey mc_create_param_prt @MAPKEY_LABELCreate Param Final_Check;~ Command `ProCmdMmParams` ;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Arm `relation_dlg` `ParamsPHLay.ParTable` 2 `rowFINAL_CHECK` `name`;\
mapkey(continued) ~ Disarm `relation_dlg` `ParamsPHLay.ParTable` 2 `rowFINAL_CHECK` `name`;\ ...

Thank You amejia 

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager
(To:vishalprajapati)

Move to Creo Parametric System Administration

Top Tags