cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Saved search in 10.2 modify view

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Saved search in 10.2 modify view

Ok so I setup a search and selected save and picked on advanced options.
I set the filename as a required attribute, and when it came to set table view, I picked New View
[cid:image004.jpg@01CFBC5F.DA1CA8A0]

After selecting columns, the order of those, and the sort order of the listing. I got my saved view.

Now I want to go back in and change the view.
How do I get back to it?

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Pretty much only option is to select the saved search, then modify it, then
save it again as the same name.

Ok, I got an answer from PTC. It's not where I would have expected it to be.

Click the down arrow in the dropdown box that shows the view. Choose 'Customize...':

[cid:image001.png@01CFBC7F.FA550CA0]

Click the checkbox for the view you want to edit, and click the pencil icon (mousing over the pencil shows an 'edit' tooltag):

[cid:image002.png@01CFBC7F.FA550CA0]
From there you are in the same screens that you used to create the view, and can change the included columns and the sorting.

David Haigh
Top Tags