cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Scripted Uninstall for Creo - Not working in Quite Mode

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Scripted Uninstall for Creo - Not working in Quite Mode

On page 150 of the install guide, they show how to uninstall Creo in silent mode. However when I try this it pops up a dialog box asking me if I want to uninstall.

[cid:image003.png@01CE4AF8.C65FE040]

If you pick Uninstall, it will remove the software, but it will not continue to the next line of the script. Here's what I'm trying to do:
rem ** Uninstall Creo. Uninstalling the last app referencing the Common Files folder removes it automatically
cd "C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Help\bin"
"C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Help\bin\uninstall.exe" -quite
cd "C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Simulate\bin"
"C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Simulate\bin\uninstall.exe" -quite
cd "C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin"
"C:\ptc\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin\uninstall.exe" -quite

Any ideas how to get this to work without user interaction? And how to continue to the next uninstall?

Page 150 of the install guide.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

As a couple people have pointed out to me already, I have quiet misspelled.

[
Top Tags