cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Search tab missing in Creo - one user in one configuration

davehaigh
11-Garnet

Search tab missing in Creo - one user in one configuration

[cid:image001.png@01CEFCC8.FF5173F0]

I have a user that works for a couple groups. I have the startup script set to copy the correct configs into the loadpoint when Creo is started and copy the ribbon customization file into the cache. Each startup is tied to a different cache, cache "A" and cache "B".

When she starts up Creo in environment "A", The search tab shows. When she starts up Creo in environment "B" the search tab doesn't show.

All other users that work in environment "B" see the search tab. I've verified what configs are being loaded, and what ribbon files are getting copied to the cache. I've not found a difference between her "B" setup and everyone else's "B" setup.

Both scripts are starting up the same version of the software, from the same location.

I'm stumped.

David Haigh
Phone: 925-424-3931
Fax: 925-423-7496
Lawrence Livermore National Lab
7000 East Ave, L-362
Livermore, CA 94550

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Most likely Java if buttons are missing or do not function. Check JRE version and clear Java cache.

Top Tags