cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Send to Command - in WF 3.0/4.0 not working in Vista 64/Outlook 2007

sdeboer
1-Newbie

Send to Command - in WF 3.0/4.0 not working in Vista 64/Outlook 2007

Morning

I upgraded my machine to Vista 64 to access more memory and I am having a problem with the send to command.

I use to be able to use the send to pull down to send file quickly to colleagues. Now when I use it Vista tries to configue a new email account. I looked at the registry editor and Outlook does not show up as the default email system. I go through the "new" vista set defaults applet in the control panel and set it as a default but it still doesn't show up in the registry. The send command seems to work with all other programs (Microsoft or otherwise) except Wildfire 3.0 and 4.0? Does Vista set up this default differently?

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Stephen

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags