cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Server domain change

DanAdler
12-Amethyst

Server domain change

The server that hosts our Model Manager Server has changed to a new domain. I have changed the addresses of the servers in my xml file in the config folder on the server however the getnrun.ini file on the clients still points to the old domain address (which cannot be resolved) on fresh Model Manager client installs. I can manually change the url in the getnrun file and Model Manager will then startup with no problem. Does anyone know how can I get the Model Manager clients to install with the proper address? Where else do I have to change the server domain address? Thanks for your help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Sorry for the late response, I hope you already found it!

Just look at the mmbuild.nsi script in the clntwin folder. There the contents of the getnrun.ini file is created.

Take also into account that, if you are using Oracle, you will probably also have to change some Oracle configuration files like tnsnames.ora

Top Tags