cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Settings for short-cut buttons

ptc-2228764
1-Newbie

Settings for short-cut buttons

I am a beginner and just getting familiar with Pro-E 4.0. For some reason, the pop-up window that shows the name of a short-cut button no longer appears when I put my cursor on the button. The command associate with the button still shows up as text on the command line, but it is inconvenient to keep scanning up and down. I did not change any settings since last use so not sure what happened. I can't find where I can turn the pop-ups back "on". Please help! Thanks.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags