cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Show tooltips when hovering over icons

JTebbe
4-Participant

Show tooltips when hovering over icons

How do I enable tooltips next to the cursor when I hover over an icon? My system only shows them by the message area, which is counter-intuitive to me since the other dozen or so programs I use daily display them next to the cursor.

Using Creo 5.0.0

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@JTebbe wrote:

How do I enable tooltips next to the cursor when I hover over an icon? My system only shows them by the message area, which is counter-intuitive to me since the other dozen or so programs I use daily display them next to the cursor.

Using Creo 5.0.0

Hi,

add following option into config.pro file.

ENABLE_POPUP_HELP   YES

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@JTebbe wrote:

Using Creo 5.0.0

Hi,

add following option into config.pro file.

ENABLE_POPUP_HELP   YES

Martin Hanák
JTebbe
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Thanks, @MartinHanak 

For anyone else who wants this feature, the solution seemed to required a restart of CREO.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:JTebbe)

FYI: typically all changes to your config.pro require a restart. Especially if you edit the config.pro outside of Creo.

Top Tags