cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Sketcher Palette - scale

vlipovčan
1-Newbie

Sketcher Palette - scale

Hi, it is possible to set default value for resize to 1? I have to always rewrite it manually.

It looks like scale is dependent on screen. Similar problem is when I copy symbols from one drw to another with different format.

ScreenShot861.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:vlipovčan)

There is a product idea on this one. Makes perfect sense that it should default to 1 in all cases.

Ability to set default scale for sketcher palette items

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Nobody knows?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to set the default.

David_M
5-Regular Member

Brian Martin‌, this is probably one for your annual enhancement request list. I'm not saying the default should be 1:1, but I think there should be a config option for this.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

There is a product idea on this one. Makes perfect sense that it should default to 1 in all cases.

Ability to set default scale for sketcher palette items

Thank you, I am going to vote for it.

pimm
14-Alexandrite
(To:StephenW)

Amazing that this only has 29 votes.

scampbell
6-Contributor
(To:pimm)

Ya, it sets the scale based on you level of zoom. Which I guess I can also see the value of.. So it would be nice to have a config option that you could chose auto, or 1

If there was more traction for AutoIt then this would be trivial - have a program running that waits for various windows and when one turns up that has a Rotate Resize tab, it takes one shot at changing the scale to 1. I had a bunch of these routines to fix WF5 interface problems, like moving the separate component assembly window to another monitor or bringing the pop-under requesters to the front or moving them so they didn't overlap the geometry I was working on.

Top Tags