cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Standard Config.pro

dgrobe
6-Contributor

Standard Config.pro

anywhere i can download the stock, standard, unmodified, Creo 2.0 config.pro file. 

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dnordin
15-Moonstone
(To:dgrobe)

In the <loadpoint>/text folder there are two <units>_config.pro files, called english_config.pro and metric_config.pro file that will be copied into a default config.pro file when you select your default units during initial installation.  Those file remain in the text folder if you need to reference them.

Regards,

Dan N.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

There is no 'stock' config.pro file. There is a default file with the OOTB PTC settings that is loaded if there is no user file to override the default settings. This file is in the <loadpoint>/text folder and is named config.cdb. It has all of the possible config.pro settings with the options. DO NOT EDIT this file. There is a sample config.pro in that same folder.

dnordin
15-Moonstone

In the <loadpoint>/text folder there are two <units>_config.pro files, called english_config.pro and metric_config.pro file that will be copied into a default config.pro file when you select your default units during initial installation.  Those file remain in the text folder if you need to reference them.

Regards,

Dan N.

dschenken
21-Topaz I

I agree with Ben - there are hundreds of config options, most of which have a default value which can be seen in the config options window. The rest are customized, like which folder to store formats in, and can't have a default.

Basically, to get back to stock, delete or comment out any entries in the config.pro and config.sup.

Top Tags