cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Sublevel Modelcheck error not showing in top level Modelcheck regeneration for all also

Harsha_D
5-Regular Member

Sublevel Modelcheck error not showing in top level Modelcheck regeneration for all also

Hello All,

I am having an sample assembly (with 2 sub part in it) on which I am running Modelcheck on all level on main assembly. Showing me  0 error.
When I open subpart & ran Modelcheck showing an error layer. 
My question is, why sublevel error is not picked by Top level modelcheck run even after I ran for all sub level. PFA screenshots for clarification.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Harsha_D
5-Regular Member
(To:Harsha_D)

I got the solution, To check the sublevel errors in Top level assembly we need to change the values for Modelcheck settings in file config.init.mc from Modelcheck settings:

1. CHECK_ALL_MODELS = Y

2. SKIP_MODELS: N
To get clear, find the attached snaps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

I think you have to click on "assembly failed" to get sub level part information.

StephenW_0-1695237630247.png

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Each file processed by ModelCheck generates its own set of files. You would need to open the sub-file MC report to see its failures.

Harsha_D
5-Regular Member

I got the solution, To check the sublevel errors in Top level assembly we need to change the values for Modelcheck settings in file config.init.mc from Modelcheck settings:

1. CHECK_ALL_MODELS = Y

2. SKIP_MODELS: N
To get clear, find the attached snaps.

Top Tags