cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Table repeat regions, comments, and text style

MGortner
1-Newbie

Table repeat regions, comments, and text style

All:

I have a repeat region table (bill of materials) with comment cells and
the cells refuse to adhere to a defined text style. As soon as I type
in a new comment, all the cells in that column change their text style
to a size that is not the default.

This table is created from an existing table saved on our server. I've
tried setting my desired text style settings before saving this table
but it doesn't seem to help.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Gortner | Mechanical Engineer

CHASEDESIGN, LLC

1400 East Genesee Street | Skaneateles N.Y. 13152

315.685.1000 (p) | 315.685.5021 (f) | www.chasedesign.net

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I'm just taking a guess. The drawing in which you are bringing the table in may not have the default text style setup as desired (your custom .dtl file was not applied). But for the tables saved in the server, instead of leaving the comment cells empty, add just a blank space, of course after setting up the desired text style. This way the cell will hold that text style irrespective of the text settings in the drawing. And yes, you will have to hit backspace every time you are adding a comment. Hope this helps.
Top Tags