cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

This is the Best Cad software I have ever seen in my life!

caswq
1-Newbie

I would llike to tell you Why

1. It' s better that AutoCa... because it can draw a line without command

2. It' s better that AutoCa...because it can show TOP view without clicking a button

3. It is faster than SolidW..because it can install faster

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:caswq)

You need to go check your brain first!

Having said that parametric  modelling was the original idea...in proe

N then all the big n small just copied it..

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

lets wait till it becomes more clear!......it might be a mine field....

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Give it a month, see if you still feel the same

Regards

John

In Malaysia , I notice that Malaysian are bored using AutoCa.../SolidW../Cati... because it cannot show beautiful icons on the program like PTC Creo.

My friend in Singapore , he just bought Cati..for 42,000 USD for running his business .After installation and started the program ,he said it takes a long time,

So he changed to PTC creo , it run faster , save fast , open fast . He does not want to use other programs within 20 years from now , Only PTC creo is the best.

James62
10-Marble

"beautiful icons on the program like PTC Creo"

Is this a troll-thread?

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:James62)

you are right...

comparing it to an incomplete software by the name of "Solidincompleteworks" or may be "SolidCopyProEworks"...

I think Most of functions in PTC creo are ORIGINAL ideas and other brands they just follow for example creating a Line

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

You need to go check your brain first!

Having said that parametric  modelling was the original idea...in proe

N then all the big n small just copied it..

You 're right .

My teacher ever told me that PTC creo is the first program which can be able to "Save as" in thumdrive.

and I believe it , so I tried to do . Oh it is real !!

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

no i am serious something really wrong with your brain..just go for a check-up...don't waste any time

OK,I'll go

Top Tags