cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Trial Creo 3 failed to install correctly!

jingram
1-Newbie

Trial Creo 3 failed to install correctly!

Hi I have just tried to install the trial version of Creo but my computer crashed during the install and I cant install it again because I keep getting a message saying that it is has been already installed on this computer, I have removed all reference to PTC from my computer via uninstall programs.

Any ideas how I can get a trial version running on my machine

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I
(To:jingram)

John,

Write an email to - for Creo trial support.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

John.

Look for PTC folder in C:\Program files\, if exists delete that folder, restart the machine and try new installation.

‌Thanks for the quick response, however there are no PTC files in program files!

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Try to install in other location, possibly in other drive (if available) else create a folder in C:\ drive as PTC and use that for installation.

‌I don't get a chance to specify a location, I get the message just after I run the .exe file

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

John,

Write an email to - for Creo trial support.

I have just sent an email.

thanks for trying to help 🙂

regards

John

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

I think you will get a response on Monday.

Nice weekend.

Mahesh

‌you too

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags