cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Turn off Intelligent Fastener

llie
16-Pearl

Turn off Intelligent Fastener

All,

We would like to turn off the PTC Intelligent Fastener option for all of our users because we need them to use hardware from our specific library. I have seen some discussions, but the following config.pro option does not work.

intelligent_fastener_enabled no

Creo 3 M030

I know I can remove it from the toolbar, but smart users could possible turn it back on which would cause devastating affects to our national security.

Lance L.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:llie)

Lance,

I worked with Mahesh on this same issue. What is not immediately apparent is that the Advanced Framework Extension (afx) uses the same core library as the Intelligent Fastener Extension (ifx). You can't turn off IFX unless you also turn off AFX. If you want to prevent this from being overridden, add the config options to a config.sup file (in the loadpoint).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

set config options:

afx_enabled no

intelligent_fastener_enabled no

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Lance,

I worked with Mahesh on this same issue. What is not immediately apparent is that the Advanced Framework Extension (afx) uses the same core library as the Intelligent Fastener Extension (ifx). You can't turn off IFX unless you also turn off AFX. If you want to prevent this from being overridden, add the config options to a config.sup file (in the loadpoint).

Top Tags