cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Unable to open due to proxy and lack of alternatives

WK_9942415
1-Newbie

Unable to open due to proxy and lack of alternatives

Creo express is unable to open again due to a proxy verification failure. Nice and all, but the offline verification code (as an cheap fix for the last time the proxy caused express to be down for everybody) cannot be requested due to more errors (see below). So the third problem occurred during me trying to post to this forum, I tried to request a new password. But this is also broken, meaning I created a new account to post my problem. I get that this is a free app, but gives a pretty **bleep** feeling PTC has his stuff not in control. That's just bad marketing.... 

An error has occurred

Please save the source of this page (File:Save As...) and email to webmaster@ptc.com

Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.

PTC Webmasters"

7 REPLIES 7

Same issue here.

I have the same problem.
When picking up the manual key, the following error message appears as soon as you click on send.

Page: https://www.ptc.com/appserver/securePeModeling/cocreatePeModelling.jsp

Error:
Fri May 21 14:29:32 EDT 2021
An error has occurred Please save the source of this page (File: Save As ...) and email to webmaster@ptc.com

Thank you for your help in resolving this matter.

PTC Webmasters "It's been like this since yesterday evening. You don't have a chance to have your license checked and to work somehow. 🙂

same here....

same for me....

same error

same issue here.... i can't use it for afew days...

Thinking if there is any solution?

Same issue here.

Top Tags