cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Unite Technology

cying
10-Marble

Unite Technology

I have Creo 3 M010 loaded on my machine. I want to open up a Solidworks model into my session and I am getting the following error:

License for ATB SolidWorks (Collaboration_Ext_SolidWorks) is not available. ATB operations are going to be ignored.

This is what Unite Technology specified on their datasheet:
Open SolidWorks®, CATIA® and NXTM files directly in PTC Creo without the need for additional software Import SolidWorks, CATIA, NX, Solid Edge® and Autodesk® Inventor® files into PTC Creo without the need for additional software

Do I need a special license or module? or I should be able to do this out of the box.
5 REPLIES 5
Dmi3U
15-Moonstone
(To:cying)

I hope somebody alreade answered to your question, but if not...

The Unite technology that will allow you to open NX, Catia or SW files without conversion/translation is awailable starting in M030. I have noticed that you are testing M010.

cying
10-Marble

I have downloaded Creo 3 M030, it will open Solidworks 2014 but not 2015 yet.

In Solidworks 2015 can you save back to Solidworks 2014 ?

Carl

I don't see any options under 'save-as' in SW 2015 to specify the version number, so I would say no, at least in my version (SW 2015 Standard)

Christopher F. Gosnell

FPD Company
124 Hidden Valley Road
McMurray, PA 15317
proed
1-Newbie

Hi there, we've seen this same message while trying to open a Solidworks file with Creo 3 M030 and M040 - though M020 doesn't show it.

License for ATB SolidWorks (Collaboration_Ext_SolidWorks) is not available. ATB operations are going to be ignored

I'm about to open a PTC Case to ask why open is not possible - this module should only be required for saving.

Ed

Top Tags