cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Update purge.bat file for 64bit OS

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine

Update purge.bat file for 64bit OS

It is necessary update purge.bat file for all 64bit operating systems.

Sometimes system doesn't recognise 64bit platform and then do you have to manually repair the purge bat file - see the discusion: Can't able to purge

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
5 REPLIES 5

yes it's  crucial

Do you think, that is good for customer if they install software and then they have to change some internal / standard *.bat files?

Somebody it is only CAD user and they need to use software - no configure / programing any internal *.bat file

Imagine: do you have to instal 10 Creo workstations - and 5 of them not working correctly. It is only about correct settings in *.bat files and everything is possible if you have correct instalation medium.

I am customer - I would like to have the correct default settings / the corerrect instaltion files

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

I haven't had to repair the batch file yet but the manual entry of the environment variable is really outdated in the modern age.  I have had to move a couple of DLL's to the windows folders in the past and ever since, the purge has worked without edits.

Here you can find temporary solution:

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Then please vote up and not down!

Top Tags