cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

What timezone is user data reported in? Is it in UTC? (Also known as GMT?)

JimTVancouverCa
1-Newbie

What timezone is user data reported in? Is it in UTC? (Also known as GMT?)

Hello all,

So we just started using Performance Advisor, and our dashboard indicates a user was in on the weekend at 6 pm.  I asked the user and he said no, he was in around 10 am to do some personal Creo modelling for a home reno.  We are in UTC -7:00 with daylight savings at the moment.   So I'm thinking the dashboard is reporting in UTC?  It's likely documented but I seemed to have missed it. 

Can anyone confirm or deny my idea?

Thanks again.

- Jim

4 REPLIES 4

Jim,

there are, in my opinion, some issue about time showed in the dashboard.

See my comment of september 9 in this discussion Stopped sending info

Marco

Not exactly; see

Article - CS216388  Session start and end date/time from Diagnostic tools does not match with the date/time shown in the Performance Advisor dashboard

SPR - 4732230  Session start and end date/time from Diagnostic tools does not match with the date/time shown in the Performance Advisor dashboard

Hello Mariano,

Thanks for the links.  SPR 4732230 page shows: "Error: SPR 4732230 is not customer viewable."  But the point is made, it is a known problem and being worked on.

- Jim

I reported this to PTC.  The time difference is 8 hours for my users for whatever reason.

Top Tags