cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

When I create a drawing, the lines that should not be visible behind the thin parts are displayed.

ptc-2170706
3-Visitor

When I create a drawing, the lines that should not be visible behind the thin parts are displayed.

I am using Creo Parametric Release 4.0 and DatecodeF000

The leader line of drw0001.drw.1 is a line that is not originally displayed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-2170706)

This is an accuracy issue. The parts are extremely thin compared to the overall size. I fixed it by changing accuracy from relative to absolute and also the value to the smallest I could set it, which seemed to be .006 absolute for each part and also the assembly. Accuracy is a funny thing and cause unexpected issues.

I don't remember but I think on creo 4, you  may have to enable absolute accuracy using the option enable_absolute_accuracy  yes

StephenW_1-1688640691461.png

StephenW_0-1688640585004.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-2170706)

This is an accuracy issue. The parts are extremely thin compared to the overall size. I fixed it by changing accuracy from relative to absolute and also the value to the smallest I could set it, which seemed to be .006 absolute for each part and also the assembly. Accuracy is a funny thing and cause unexpected issues.

I don't remember but I think on creo 4, you  may have to enable absolute accuracy using the option enable_absolute_accuracy  yes

StephenW_1-1688640691461.png

StephenW_0-1688640585004.png

thank you.

Problem solved.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags