cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Where are the Distibuted Batch services

Dimi
1-Newbie

Where are the Distibuted Batch services

Hi I am testing the trial version of Creo,

and want ot test out the ditributed batch functionality for batch conversion of files.

Where is this utility its nowhere in my <install>\Parametric\bin\

I did the network install, but was not given the choice to install the item Creo Distributed Batch.

Is this functionality available for the trial verison? How do I enable it?

Thanks

Dimi

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dimi
1-Newbie
(To:Dimi)

Was just contacted by creo support telling me that the Creo Trial does not have the Distributed batch services. If I needed them I should contact sales for an evaluation license.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dimi
1-Newbie
(To:Dimi)

Was just contacted by creo support telling me that the Creo Trial does not have the Distributed batch services. If I needed them I should contact sales for an evaluation license.

Top Tags