cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Where do I find the "PTC Status" batch file in CREO2?

ptc-2053410
1-Newbie

Where do I find the "PTC Status" batch file in CREO2?

In all previous versions of Pro I have used you can find the "ptc status" batch file in the "bin" of your proe program files directory. I can't find this in Creo2, even better can you view it from the program yourself?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you checking the Parametric folder or the Common Files folder?

Here's the default installation path to ptcstatus batch file C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Are you checking the Parametric folder or the Common Files folder?

Here's the default installation path to ptcstatus batch file C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Parametric\bin

Yup you are right! Thanks Magnus.. I don't know how I missed it. Even did a windows search on the folder!

Top Tags