cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Why is NVidia FX1800 in a DELL T3500 not Certified or Suppor

ptc-3139706
1-Newbie

Why is NVidia FX1800 in a DELL T3500 not Certified or Suppor

Looking at the system requirements for Wildfire 5.0, I see that the NVIDIA Quadro FX580 is Certified and the NVIDIA Quadro FX3800 is Supported on a Dell Precision T3500. See here.. http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/96289/en/dell_wf5.pdf Why is the Nvidia Quadro FX1800 not Certified or Supported on a T3500? The video card is Certified and Supported on other Precision builds. I assume that there wouldn't be a problem but i don't want to jump to conclusions. Does anyone have a similar set up? Have you had any problems?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

In order to get certified each configuration must be tested, therefore PTC must have every flavor from Dell ($$). I'm sure your Dell setup will work fine. You get into problems when you don't use standard computer hardware. Using a gaming card instead of a workstation card would be an example.

Hi Amilcar Martinez I have nVidia Quadro FX 1700 Card in T7400 similar than yours and don't have any problem. It's works perfectly.

"Amilcar Martinez" wrote:

Looking at the system requirements for Wildfire 5.0, I see that the NVIDIA Quadro FX580 is Certified and the NVIDIA Quadro FX3800 is Supported on a Dell Precision T3500. See here.. http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/96289/en/dell_wf5.pdf Why is the Nvidia Quadro FX1800 not Certified or Supported on a T3500? The video card is Certified and Supported on other Precision builds. I assume that there wouldn't be a problem but i don't want to jump to conclusions. Does anyone have a similar set up? Have you had any problems?

Hi Sorry to hijack your thread but i'm also considering a Quadro FX 1800 but used on a HP xw6400 workstation Does anyone have this setup? and if so any good? Thanks BenS
Top Tags