cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Wildfire 3 Crash in Windows 7

lholmberg
4-Participant

Wildfire 3 Crash in Windows 7

(I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I am going to post it in the admin thread).

This is a strange one. I have a user who's ProE crashes every morning while he is modifying a dimensions on a part in sketcher. It only happens in the morning during the first couple of hours of work and not usually after that. At first I thought it was his 3D Connection (only one in the office to have one) so I uninstalled that but he had the same problem in the mornings. I was also thinking maybe it was his Logitech mouse and the Setpoint drivers but I have another user in the office with a Logitech mouse and he is not having those problems either.

I have converted 5 people in the past month to Windows 7 computers with basically the exact same setup but he is the only one having this problem. I am stumped.

Setup

Wildfire 3 M220 (64bit)

Windows 7 (64bit)

Dell T3500 with an Nvidida Quadro 2000 and 6GB of RAM.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags