cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wildfire 3 in openSuse 10.3

ptc-1502086
1-Newbie

Wildfire 3 in openSuse 10.3

Hello, I trying to install Wildfire 3 in openSuse 10.3 to no avail. The answer I receive is this: sigtech:/media/Pro-Engineer Wildfire 3/dsrc/i486_linux/obj # ./ptcsetup ./ptcsetup: error while loading shared libraries: libXm.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Therefore I tried to install this library I receive this message: sigtech:/home/andreltr/Desktop # rpm -i openmotif-libs-2.2.3-11.i586.rpm o pacote openmotif-libs-2.3.0-23 (a more recent openmotif-libs-2.2.3-11) is already installed How to solve this please? Thank you. Sincerely, Andre Luiz
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hello, I was able to install a newer version of the library however I receive this message now: sigtech:/media/Pro-Engineer Wildfire 3 # ./setup ./setup: line 108: cd: /media/Pro-Engineer: File or directory not found ./setup: line 121: /media/Pro-Engineer: File or directory not found Starting PTC.Setup, please wait ... ERROR: /media/Pro-Engineer Wildfire 3/dsrc//obj/ptcsetup - file is missing. Check the name of the CD mount directory. How to solve this please? Thank you, Andre Luiz

Andre, The setup script maybe having trouble with the space in the directory name. Was it created that way? Carl Marcum

Hello, I was able to find the answer: the cd must not be labeled with a name that has spaces in it. A cd with no name works fine. I´d like to have an install guide for UN*X systems however because it is not easy to change the installation cds (I´m still trying...). Thank you, Andre Luiz

Andre, You might try opening "My Computer" and unmounting the drive from there. Carl
Announcements