cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Wildfire 3 outputing Black Background when set to white

Owen1
1-Newbie

Wildfire 3 outputing Black Background when set to white

We are using ProE wildfire 3 to output CGM ver 3 Metric Milspec files. What is happening is the background color is defaulting back to black (0, 0, 0) We have been setting the background color within the .drw file to white (255, 255, 255). When we import this CGM into arbortext it reverts the background color. When opening the log file I find this line (backcolr 0 0 0 ;)has been reset to the default. Is there a way to preset the CGM output conditions? Is this an error on the ProE output or arbortext input? From what I have found in the log files it looks to be ProE. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
lfraley
6-Contributor
(To:Owen1)

By "Arbortext", do you mean Arbortext IsoDraw or Arbortext Editor?

Owen1
1-Newbie
(To:lfraley)

Arbortext Editor. This problem was resolved as being an error in ProE. When a Black on White color scheme is selected the background color defaults back to black on CGM output. To solve this a mapkey was written to change all of the System Colors to black and background to white. By setting the colors manually the CGM is output with correct color palette.

Thanks for responding to my question!

Top Tags