cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Wildfire 4 Config Option?

BrianStauffer
1-Newbie

Wildfire 4 Config Option?

Wildfiire 4 config option?

During saving a model, the Conflicts dialog box that appears defaults to Cancel button. Can this be changed to make the OK the default?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Brian

If I know, this is not possible to define with a configuration option.

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Brian:

I dealt with an issue similar to this. There are a few config.pro options that may do what you want.

dm_auto_conflict_resolution I believe setting this to yes will automatically hit ok on the conflict screen.

dm_checkout_on_the_fly This will set the default conflict resolution I do not know what you would need to set this value to.

Both of these config.pro options are hidden therefore to use them you must type them in and enter a value and hit ok.

Chris

Top Tags