cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Wildfire 4 on a Windows 10 Laptop

darkstar
3-Visitor

Wildfire 4 on a Windows 10 Laptop

Greetings to all.
Well my old Laptop finally cooked. I own a seat of wildfire 4 and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with running a fresh install of WF4 on a modern windows 10 laptop? I found a used dell m7730, win10 pro, i7-8850h, 32gig, quadro p3200 and was considering using it.
Yes, I get it that it is "not supported", but is there anyone out there that has done it and can give me some feedback?
Thank You in advance
1 REPLY 1

@darkstar wrote:
Greetings to all.
Well my old Laptop finally cooked. I own a seat of wildfire 4 and I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with running a fresh install of WF4 on a modern windows 10 laptop? I found a used dell m7730, win10 pro, i7-8850h, 32gig, quadro p3200 and was considering using it.
Yes, I get it that it is "not supported", but is there anyone out there that has done it and can give me some feedback?
Thank You in advance

Hi,

I think Wildfire 4.0 should work in Windows 10. Maybe graphic card P3200 can cause problems.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags