cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Wildfire 5.0, Buildcode M060 Discs???

NEALROSENBLUM
1-Newbie

Wildfire 5.0, Buildcode M060 Discs???

Hey All,

Does anybody have the CD's for Wildfire 5.0, Buildcode M060???  I currently have a license for Wildfire and I am getting a new laptop.  When I originally installed Wildfire 5.0, M060 I was under maintenance; however, I am no longer under maintenance.  After placing some calls to PTC, I believe that it may be very difficult to get a link to the downloads for M060, and it will surely be even more difficult to obtain the discs from PTC.

If you have the CD discs for Wildfire 5.0, M060 and were thinking of discarding them, I would gladly pay for shipping+...

Thank you and let me know if you are willing to part with these antiques.  We can talk offline about this.

--Neal

6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

you can also copy WF5 installation directory from old computer to new one. Then it is necessary to do some manual configuration.

MH

Martin Hanák

I have copied the install folder from my server to my publishing machine and it works fine.

I only have Creo Elements/Pro 5.00 M150 CDs as I have destroyed all older versions when I cleaned out my software box.

Any version of Wildifre/Cre Elements/Pro V5 should work with your license file.

Denke, dass ich solch CD finde. Harald K      hk-dd(at)gmx.de

Hi Neal,

You have solved this problem?

Dear Vladimir,

I believe that I have solved this problem.  I looked thru my backups and I DID save and backup the download from PTC when I installed M060 several years ago.  So I just have to copy the 3.6Gb file to my new computer and install.  Thank you and Happy Holidays.

--Neal

Ok.

Please tell us about the positive results of the installation.

P.S. Happy Holidays to you too.

Top Tags