cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Windchill Intralink as a service

colmacpro
1-Newbie

Windchill Intralink as a service

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to setup Windchill as a service.(ref pg 447 Advanced install and config guide) tomcat and apache had no problem and are running just fine.

I ran the following ant script from a windchill shell to install the windchill service and the response was Build Successful

ant -buildfile %WT_HOME%\opt\ntservice\WindchillService.xml install -DserviceName=WindchillINTRALINK

I have the WT_HOME and JAVA_HOME set in the system environment variables. I have set the CLASSPATH to what ever shows up in a windchill shell.

I set the logon for the service to be a user with more network permissions.

When I try to start the service from the server manager I simply get "Windows could not start the WindchillINTRALINK service on myserver. Error 1067: the process terminated unexpectedly".

Does anybody have an Idea to what I might be missing? any help would be appreciated

Joe

Windchill Intralink 9.1 m050

Windows Server 2008 standard x64 (Nothing extra installed except windchill)

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Sorry Wrong Group

Joe

Top Tags